Thursday, February 23, 2012

Look at the lines......

I headed over to a take out joint yesterday on the way home. I usually cook, but once in a while, it's nice to pick something up. I had to swerve around a traffic backup. That is very unusual around here. I got in the other lane and find the jam is a line. It is a line of cars waiting to fill up at the gas station that hadn't raised it's price yet. Gas made a big jump yesterday.I haven't seen people line up for gas in quite some time. I am curious where the press is. Back up a few years and the press would be screaming and blaming Bush. They would be standing in front of gas stations talking to the people as they fueled up. Have to wait and see how people react as the prices head up more as the weather warms up. Be nice to see Obama in the hot seat at election time. If only the press would step up and hold him to the flames like they did the previous administration every time gas fluctuated.

On the plus side, it hit 68 degrees today. 68 degrees in February.... Go global warming. Suppose to cool off a little tomorrow and for the weekend, but no rain. Haven't decided whether to go to the range Saturday, or to Indy for the motorcycle show at the fairgrounds. They have a gun show at the local 4 H which I can hit Sunday. One more day....

No comments:

Post a Comment