Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where is my rifle......



I called again today after waiting a few weeks. Last time I called, I was told it was back ordered.  Called again today. This time I get the story that an employee no longer with them, took orders for guns and never ordered them. Soooo, a month later, they check and their suppliers do not have any. I then did what I should have done a month ago. I ordered it online where I was going to get it from a month ago. I generally try to order things local to support the local businesses, but after this fiasco, that will probably change now. They have them in stock and should ship immediately. Looking forward to plinking with it. I already picked up a bore snake for it. I shot my buddies and enjoyed it, and Brigid gave it the thumbs up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment