Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Garage done

I got home and moved the mustang to the other side of the garage. Then for fun, I finished the painting up. After that, I installed the last of the ceiling lighting. Now you just about need sunglasses out there. Finished up just in time for the storm coming through. Suppose to go down to the 30's overnight. Big change from 80 degree temps we had today. I checked the tracking on my package. It went from seller in north Indiana, to Pennsylvania. Now it appears the post office figured it needed to see the state of Missouri before it reenters Indiana. No wonder the postal service is in trouble. I worked during my vacation, meanwhile my package gets the tour of the US. Sounds like winter is back for the next several days anyhow. At least I can mark the garage off my to do list.

1 comment: