Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back to the dentist, yippee

After an unbearable day at work, I was fortunate enough to get into the dentist right after work. The right side never did fully recover after the temporary crown. I figured it was just the gums were raw from all the digging and drilling. Went in and she ground the crown to get some high spots off and it felt better, but the whole side was still tender. She told me to give it a few days and see if it got better as it may be tender from the high spot hitting, which made sense. Now, after only a few hours, the crown area feels much better, allowing me to feel the real problem. The wisdom tooth on that side is very sore. With the crown hitting, the whole area was lit up, but now I can definitely tell where the problem lies. Head back tomorrow and see if I can get a referral on getting them pulled. Dentist recommended it while I was getting crown done. They won't do it there, but will refer me somewhere. The fun just never ends.

Did manage to complete repairs on the machine they crashed over the weekend. No water leak. New grinding wheel installed. I fixed the solenoid for the coolant shut off. Fixed the way guards and replaced the way covers. Back in business and no mess. May actually be able to go in tomorrow, stay clean, and simply run a couple machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment