Friday, April 11, 2014

Can they use death certificates I wonder????

http://www.twcc.com/articles/2014/04/11/o/obama-to-focus-civil-rights-message-on-voting

I have been voting in Indiana for many years. They ask for a drivers license or state ID card. Period. No, even though I am a white boy, I don't have a passport either. I don't travel abroad Obama and I find the pole just fine. I know many dead people vote democrat so I sort of figure maybe the death certificate is ok. Simple solution. Use a bit more of the money us working folk dole out to supply state ID cards to all the welfare drones. Take away their excuse. Not the illegal immigrants mind you, seeing as how they are illegal and NOT citizens, but, free ID to all the welfare recipients, no matter what their race. Leave it to Obama to once again beat the race drum. Bigots, him and Al both.....

No comments:

Post a Comment