Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby steps

Getting there slowly. I got the radio in yesterday, today, the weather was dry and I managed to get the rear view camera installed and the power hooked up to it. Crawled under the truck and found the best path to run the video cable. That's a job for tomorrow. Now that I found an entry point into the cab, I should be able to get the cable run and hooked up in short order. I will be able to hook the wire to the parking brake while down there. If I don't get the navigation unit hooked up tomorrow, it will be a short job for Friday. Then, just a little cleaning up and tying up of the wires, and we are done. Maybe Saturday will be the day to check out the navigation unit. First day of vacation should start with a road trip. Destination to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment