Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tuesday

Tuesday will be another Presidential debate. Obummer has promised to do more than stand there looking stupid. That should be a real chore in it self. A lost cause once he opens his mouth anyway. He claims to be prepared this time. Must have watched the VP clown show. Now he too can smile like an idiot and interrupt multiple times like his lackey. I don't have high hopes, but I am hoping on a miracle. I am hoping to get these clowns out in a few more weeks. I am doubtful as I can see the Obama signs throughout my ride home. Some of the kids at work can't see the harm he does. They see a young guy running up on stage pumping his hand like a rockstar. He is the miracle that will get them "free tuition and health care". Today's generation just makes me shudder. They don't understand it is not free. Not a big Romney fan, but at this point, I would vote for anything but the present administration. Kind of like flushing a toilet and hoping the worst of the mess goes down. You are stuck voting on the floater. Mittt is the floater that I will vote for. Unfortunately the option of a clean flush is not an option. Three more weeks til we get to hold our noses and hit the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment