Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wow

Finally got all the paperwork for the truck so I could go get license plates. I have been through the BMV quick before, but this time it was extremely fast. Walked in and immediately got called to the desk. plates are swapped other vehicles are renewed for another year. I was in there less than fifteen minutes. Now if only the last of my tax documents would get here, I could finish the other annual annoyance.

Woke up to a dusting of snow and a little ice on the roads. Glad I headed out early. They have no idea how to drive down here. Had some mental midget trying to mate with my rear bumper during the later part of the run to work. He took the hint and backed off after we passed the first vehicle sticking up out of the ditch alongside the road. One of four that I had to maneuver around. Crazy weather spurt as well as drivers. The people who started a couple hours early had clear roads, and within a couple hours of arriving at work, the roads were once again clear. Ready for springtime. Kids got another snow day. At the rate they are going, they will be going to school all summer making up the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment