Friday, January 3, 2014

Ah, the weekend already.

I could get use to a two day work week really quick. Next week however, she gonna be a long one. Did manage to come home and get right on some chores. While up north, I was rather impressed with the job Og did on his kitchen. He had a rather nice light set up for the countertop. I liked it so much, I had to add it to my kitchen as well. Thanks Og. Perhaps if my back and knees feel like bending tomorrow, I will start on the fireplace. Picked up some supplies to dress it up a bit. Just need some ambition and mobility. Cold weather has the joints a little extra creaky as of late. For now, relaxing with a napping dog at my side.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope it's slightly warmer there than it is here. Stay safe Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a tad warmer. We were in single digits. Then the heat wave, it went up to the mid teens. Try to stay warm and be careful on the roads..

    ReplyDelete