Sunday, November 3, 2013

So SO gun show

Parking lot was packed, but the show wasn't too crowded. Maybe everyone brought two cars : )  Nothing I couldn't live without. I picked up a couple more AR mags. I found some mag puls for twelve bucks a pop. Figure when Hillary gets in in 2016, I can sell some of them for a ridiculous amount of money.

Weather wasn't too bad today. Got some chores caught up. Shot over to Lowes and picked up some more LED light bulbs. I had a socket go out on my ceiling fan last month. I picked up a new fan light kit with LED lighting and installed it a couple weeks back. It is as bright as the four forty watt bulbs that it replaced, but only burns twelve watts all together. Rather impressive. Probably put one in the bedroom as well. I like the fact that I don't have to change bulbs out all the time. The LED bulbs I picked up today I am putting in some of the other rooms in the house. Didn't think to pick up a couple for the outdoor lights. They go out all the time.

Two day weekend is still not long enough. Better than one, but, still not long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment