Friday, April 20, 2012

What a first week back

Things at work are insane. They are busier than ever. I lucked out and the kid at work wanted to work tomorrow, so I am off. It is suppose to rain, but that is fine. The grass needs it, and I will be at a gun auction. A buddy from work is suppose to be there as well. I went after work for the viewing and got my number for tomorrow. They have several interesting guns. They have a Springfield M1922, a really nice M1A with scope, several WW2 lugers, several shotguns and an 1896 broom handle, just to mention a few. There are bins of paraphernalia that are for silent auction as well. It is a nice way to spend a rainy Saturday. Usually some great deals to be had. May head to Indy for the motorcycle swap meet as well. See how the weather fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment