Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gaining, a bit

I emptied half of the small storage unit so far. Most of what is left in it is furniture, which means, bring it home and set it down. No unpacking. I am gaining ground. Hope to have it completely vacated by weekend. I am hoping on getting the Mustang home as well so I don't have to pay another months rent.. I will start emptying the big one next week. I am going to go ahead and empty it into the big yard barn I have so I don't have to pay rent on a unit. I hate the thought of moving into back yard and then into garage, but I plan on putting a back big door on garage, so access should be easy.

I keep trying to get some free time, but work doesn't permit much. I get to work Saturday again. It's easy money, and I enjoy what I do, I just wish I had time to get some stuff done. I want to call out people to quote garage and get it going, as well as price windows. I am back to cooking at home again, and that is great. I hate eating out, especially all the time. I have managed to lose some weight. Between all the moving, and not eating all the meals when I get busy, I lost twenty pounds. That just puts me at fat instead of morbidly obese :) Now if I can keep it off. Don't see myself being able to sit for long periods of time for the foreseeable future as there is way too much to do. I am gaining ground though. Love the house. It is starting to look more and more like home. Having Spike back home helps. He is great company. Don't have to worry about him getting hurt on the stairs to the basement. He is terrified of them. He shook when I carried him down them the first day. I now take him out the side door and through the gate down into the back yard. He likes that better. I am going to try and get the gate put up this weekend so I can just open the side door and let him go to the back yard on his own. Just not enough time in a day to get it all done. Next week is Frog Follies. I have to make some free time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment