Thursday, March 8, 2012

Overtime is back

Went from nothing at work to buried. Ten to twelve hour days, six days this week and looks like we will be staying busy for a while. Feels good to get back to normal again. Came home and found my new M1A scope mount on the stoop. Naturally I forgot the clip guide has to be removed from the receiver to accommodate the mount. I don't have a decent punch to get the roll pin out that retains the guide. Have to pick up a punch or ejector pin tomorrow to get pin out. I was hoping on mounting it tonight so I could take it out and try it tomorrow straight from work. May take the new .22 out and play for a while so I can enjoy some of the spring like weather. This winter has to be the mildest one I have ever seen. I can't believe it is almost over and I didn't even have to get out the shovel at all. It has been in the sixties all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment