Thursday, June 29, 2017

Spike comes home tomorrow

I boarded my dog for the week to allow for showing the house. House is sold, I start vacation tomorrow, and my dog comes home. Back to normal for a while. Hitting the butcher shop for some ribs, fire up the grill, and relax. I am so ready to relax and enjoy a bit of downtime. Still have to get some things done next week, but mostly just getting quotes from movers and such. I will make a check list tomorrow of things to do, knock them out, and hopefully be able to chill most of the week. Want to hit the range for a while. Haven't made it out there in a long time. Like to shoot my 9mm AR to test it out. Have quite a few guns I haven't had a chance to shoot yet. I want to lay them all out in the basement at the new house and do a full inventory. I will have a big bedroom that is going to be the gun room. One more month.

No comments:

Post a Comment