Saturday, December 19, 2015

Got a little ammo for the broomy

Found one box of fifty round for a civil price. The reloader I usually buy from was way out of the ballpark on price. He had high fifty round price on twenty round boxes of ammo. I know it is not a popular round, but I can acquire 50 round boxes at AIM for about $17. I am not paying over a buck a round for reloads. I will have to send them an ID and an ammo order. At least I got a little ammo for trying it out. Want to take advantage of the nice weather while it lasts. Precision ammo from Hobart Indiana showed up there as well. They had some odd calibers of ammo for sale as well. Said he was selling enough, he plans on setting up at all the shows down here.

Now, I am off to watch the geriatric group talk about what they are going to do to further damage the economy if they maintain control of the white house. Need to get those nasty guns out of the hands of all the subjects. Need to fix the global warming fantasy. Should be entertaining in a sick way. Also, how to allow all the illegals to flow freely. Have to have an increase in future demorats.

No comments:

Post a Comment