Thursday, July 15, 2010

Up on dolleys


Finally got the beast up on the car dolleys I picked up at Harbor Freight. They work real well. I was able to move the car around fairly easily by myself. I pushed the car to the side and cleaned the mess up that was under it. Then I pushed it back. Tomorrow I can pull the vette out and push it back in the middle to work on it.  I want to pull the carpet and get the floor pan in this weekend. Motor should be done anytime now and I need to be ready. Seats are out,just need to pull kick panels and peel carpet up. Hoping on no rain this weekend so vette can stay outside during day and I can get some work done. I am hoping on getting the sandblaster piped in too now that compressor is back on line. Looking forward to trying new welder out.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying reading about your work on the Mustang. Being a car guy myself, I'd love to see more pics and more details about what you find and what you fix.

    ReplyDelete