Thursday, July 8, 2010

Simple solution

Why not make our immigration laws identical to those of Mexico?  Mexican President is condeming America for racism and blaming us for the illegal full auto weapons drug cartels use. American government puts up with too much guff from this dictator. Hats off to Arizona and hopefully right will prevail. Check this link for what Mexican government does to control their illegal immigrant problem. Still trying to find those gun shops in America where I can walk up and buy full auto cool toys, no luck though. Maybe I can go to Mexico and get some : )

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/03/mexicos-illegals-laws-tougher-than-arizonas/

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!

    Heck, I have a badge and I can't just walk in and buy one.

    Planning another dinner in August. Be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. I appreciate the invite. Real food and good company.

    ReplyDelete