Sunday, October 5, 2014

What a great day

Got all my work hours in and then some. Shoot went on a lot longer than most. Weather was perfect. Started in the fifties, went into the sixties and stayed there. I got to hand out shells today, so it kept me busy, but a lot less walking than my usual hanging targets involved. Won't work next weeks shoot, but probably the one after. They go on until the first week in December, so there are still quite a few to go. Had a little rain go through, but I was lucky enough to be under the roof area working. I am really looking forward to next weekend. I love machine gun shoots. If I am off Saturday, I will go to a local steam show as well.
yesterdays gun show was different. They have a new question and hand stamp they use. They check your state of residence and stamp you in or out of state. Apparently to help weed out the Illinoisans. Most vendors won't even fool with anyone from Illinois with their draconian gun laws. Back to work tomorrow. Only a couple weeks until vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment