Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The wrong democrat won

The only high point of the election was the vote to incorporate us into the City failed by a rather large margin. The productive local democrat that was out to help keep the city of Evansville from taking us county citizens into it's clutches, lost Tuesday. I voted for him. The useless piece of excrement that has plaqued the country for four years somehow managed to stay afloat after we tried to flush him from the oval office. It boggles my mind how the country can have that many mentally challenged individuals that can't reallize what a worthless piece of sh*t he is. One thing I will give the SOB. This time he is right, the last administration left one hell of a mess to clean up. I don't think he is up to the job. Four more years............ Probably still won't have a potential GOP candidate. Maybe we can get Biden in there for an additional eight years of hell. He can grab Pelosi or Clinton for vice president. Think I will just sell all my stuff and move to Mexico. Heck, they will all be up here drawing food stamps, real estate down there should be pretty cheap. No demorats either.

No comments:

Post a Comment