Sunday, November 18, 2012

Finally a day off and it starts with a bang

I am finally off for  a day and just resting up a bit for tomorrows last hurrah before vacation. I get a call from the club. I won an AR they were raffling off. If it is the same one I am thinking of, it comes with a $200 credit toward sights. You can never have too many guns. Free ones are the best. I had a message yesterday saying I had won a trip to Florida from one of the gun show drawings I entered, but that one I will believe when I check it out. It was one of those drawings you fill info out on a card on the way into a show. I need to make sure it isn't a scam or time share trick. May spend Christmas in Florida instead of the snow and ice..Now if only I can get the lotto to fall in there while I am on a roll.... I was going to go to the club and help with the spot shoot today, but I am too shot to do much. Just way too many hours this week. I believe I broke the 70 hour mark for the week and just don't feel like doing anything. Hoping on doing an eight hour stretch tomorrow and then off until the following Monday. Then it is only four work weeks until Christmas vacation. Sounds like we have enough work where we will be working six day weeks, ten hour plus per day for most of the rest of the year. Picked up some prime rib for turkey day. The local butcher had a special going, so I figured I would try my hand at cooking some prime rib. Tempted to take a personal day tomorrow and just take a whole week, but I only have one personal day left and it is nice to have one just in case of a bad snow or ice storm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment