Saturday, June 4, 2016

Well, that's awesome

It is raining out, overcast and just perfect tv weather. I was poking around amazon prime today and found, Dr. Who seasons are back again. They haven't put the classic series up yet, but the new series 1-8 are back up again. Not sure when they returned. Figure they would have made a big deal about it to let people know.

Big gun show in Indy this weekend, but not sure I feel like the drive or not.  Usually find stuff that needs a home. Feels good just chilling out and binge watching for a while. Rain keeps starting and stopping making the yard work I wanted to do a bit challenging. Have stuff to do in the garage, but need to pull the Vette out of the garage to do them, and don't like parking it in the rain if I can avoid it. It spots up and I then have to wash and buff it. Major pain. Hoping on a bit of sun tomorrow. So tired of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment