Monday, June 7, 2010

One step closer

Well, back to work today. When I got home, I was able to assemble the cherry picker Og was kind enough to load up in his truck and lug half way across Indiana for me. Thanks Og. Went to Rural King and picked up a nylon sling and a couple bolts to finish lift. Hopefully get the motor out tomorrow or Wednesday. Want to get the motor to the shop this week. If I can get it to them this week, they said they should have it done before end of month. Vacation last week of month, so I may luck out and get it back in by July.

This coming weekend is the huge car show downtown and a swap meet just north of me. Hope to find some more stuff for the Stang. May enter the Vette in the car show downtown if the weather looks good. Need to blow the cobwebs off her and give her a wax.

1 comment:

  1. No sweat, hope ti all works out OK. Make sure you get lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete