Sunday, April 7, 2013

One day off and two gun shows,,,what to do

Hit them both. It was a perfect day today. Mid 70's and sunny. We have been working ten and twelve hour days for couple weeks and Saturdays, so a little relaxation was in order. Saw a mint condition enfield at the local show, but a lot more than I was willing to pay. I always enjoy the trip into Kentucky. First time I hit the Owensboro show. Have to keep an eye out for it next time as it was fairly decent. Didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Five days left and I am on vacation. The new Cabela opens Thursday and I will be there Saturday to see R Lee Ermey and check out the wares. Plan on spending the weekend in the area. The machine gun shoot is going on at the same time so there is a lot to do. The following weekend is the Louisville gun show which is also pretty decent. Probably do a little cave exploring along the way. Hopefully get the flooring in the living room down. I am just looking forward to some time away from work for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment