Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cars, guns then, cars again....YES

Hit the Follies yesterday, then, woke up this morning and hit the Indy gun show then back to the Follies tomorrow. It was great meeting up with my brother and Og. It was a really nice day. Got to catch up and visit, and see lots of guns and accessories. Kept it cheap today. I only bought a gun case for my AR and some smoked cheese and meats. I did manage to get out without snagging some chocolate. I checked out the bump fire kit for the AR. A couple of the kids at work keep looking at them and had some questions. I did find out that they will work with the .22 conversion kit if you use high velocity ammo and a light touch. Don't see me buying one at $400 for the kit, although it does look like a whole lot of fun. After the show, we all went to Cracker Barrel for some chicken fried steak and some great conversation. Thanks again for dinner bro and nice seeing you guys again. It is always nice to see my brother and Og.

No comments:

Post a Comment