Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waaaa Waaaaa

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-gunsbre93f00d-20130415,0,4643798.story

Oh no, Obama didn't get his way. That's OK, they will just keep pushing until they do. I am trying to figure out where I can purchase one of those rapid firing assault weapons they keep talking about. All I have are the regular semi-auto type AR's. You know, pull trigger, one shot, release, pull again another shot. Gee, I must be in the wrong stores. I purchased a couple more AR magazines while they are in stock, but I couldn't find any "clips". I really do wish the media could grasp the terms and use them properly. I do see the media has lowered the count from 90to only 80 percent of people want universal background checks. I don't know a single person who agrees with that, but, I do live in the southern part of a red state. I believe if they get it down to about 10 percent, they will have a more accurate number. And those 10 percent won't really understand what the universal check is. I am hoping ammo starts to come down a bit now that some of the stupidity has worked it's way through congress. I am also hoping voters remember to thank all the democrats as elections roll around. People have short attention spans so I am hoping the democrats keep the ball rolling for a while to keep it fresh in peoples minds. Some are beyond help. You will never see Illinois go red. Same with some of the places that have the new strict gun laws. People have not ousted any politicians, and, shamefully, they will ignorantly reinstate them again at the next election. Hard to feel sorry for people that will do that to themselves over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment