Thursday, June 20, 2013

Almost time for the big Louisville military gun show.

This weekend is the big military show at the Louisville convention center. It is roughly the size of the Indy 1500. Not sure which one is bigger, but the Louisville one has some way cool stuff. I have to work Saturday, so I will have to hit the Sunday show. I picked up a nice Krag there last year. They have some very interesting tables. There are all kinds of weapons, uniforms and other interesting items from the revolutionary war on up. Going to try and just look this time around. I bought a safe at the Indy show, so that is enough spending for a while. Have to see if they allow cameras or not. If they do, I can post some pictures Sunday. Only one more full week before vacation. Still haven't figured out all I want to get done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment