Sunday, June 8, 2014

Well, that was a long week

But this coming has looks of possibly being better. With the bosses out of the picture, we were able to catch up on the hot job and hopefully have the hottest of the three out the door in the morning. Three more due by Wednesday, but we have a big start on them. Nothing like doing a two week job in a couple of days. Massive short cuts were taken, but the product will get out the door and should function well enough  to get the customers orders running again. It will feel good to get back to just plain hectic state again.

Five AM start time today. Don't like mornings, and five in the AM just makes them a bit worse. It is nice getting off early though. Saturday was enjoyable as they play old country music on the radio, today however, was best of the 80's and 90's. I do believe that is an oxymoron type statement there as I don't care for much out of the 80's and 90's. I would much rather have the 60's and 70's music.

Hopefully, I will be back to normal hours starting tomorrow. I got all my chores done, so I hope to be able to play in the garage after work tomorrow. Been way too stressed out as of late to do much after work. Still have a few weeks to go before vacation, I can't wait. Need some down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment