Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ferdinand gun show

Got up and headed to Ferdinand for a little gun show. I have driven by the town many times, but this is the first time I stopped off there. It's a little bitty farm town right by Santa Claus Indiana. The gun show was small but decent. Got a maglite for a really good price. Ammo, guns and magazines were pretty high. Not as high as Indy, but high. Saw a nice m1 carbine for a reasonable price. Some really nice black powder revolvers and flintlocks as well. Have to time my summer cave excursions up with their gun show so I can take full advantage of the time. Next weekend is the one at the armory downtown. Think I shall be taking my extra AR along and see what I can get out of it. I am hopeful the assault weapon ban will fail and AR's will continue to be available. Still want an AR 10 somewhere down the line. Figure I can get a little extra money while they are going for an outrageous price. Obama may have killed our 401Ks. He may have decimated our economy. He may wipe his ass with our constitution. But,,,, he did dramatically increase the value of  gun collections and ammo everywhere. No one person has been responsible for more gun sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment