Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hard to believe

Sure is hard to believe it was only a week ago I was on vacation. Seems like months. What a week. My new machine is suppose to be in Wednesday. Christmas comes early. Should give me time to get some long overdue maintenance done on the other machines once I get it up and running. We are buried with work, so the maintenance keeps getting pushed down the road.

 Going to try and make it to the club tomorrow to get some hours in. I feel pretty run down. Just relaxing a bit sounds like a winner, but want to get my hours in before it gets brutal out there. I finished painting the fence last week before going back to work. Need to finish a bit of yard work tomorrow as well. Running out of nice weather, although it is much more pleasant not sweating while getting chores done. Debating on getting a couple loads of gravel. I can do it now or in the spring. Spring sounds better, but  I would like to get it done and out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment