Monday, November 25, 2013

Sorry Obama, but.........................

I really enjoyed watching the sign come down. Obama says he needs Pelosi in there to get things done.  Funny how the reach across the aisle thing died after the election and now the republicans are considered an obstruction to him getting anything done. I sincerely hope I never see that sign go back above that door again. Obama is in worse shape than I gave him credit for if his success hinges on Pelosi. Just thinking of the damage he could unleash with control of both houses of congress is enough to make one cringe. Republicans are obstructing...... Letting illegals become citizens......taking guns from law abiding citizens........
.........Obamacare....................... letting Iran develope nuclear capabilities by removing sanctions....................... I am sorry, I really hope the republicans can hold the idiot back for a few more years. I sincerely hope Obama doesn't succeed in any of his plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment