Sunday, November 5, 2017

Rarity

I actually had a second weekend in a row off. That almost never happens. I wasted it though. Saturday, I didn't get out of bed until afternoon, and napped on and off most of the day. I finally feel like I am over the worst of the illness. They get a good one going around work once in a while, and it usually hangs in there. Been a couple weeks of ailing, but I feel pretty good finally. Caught up on laundry and inside chores. Wish I had felt better yesterday as the weather was perfect and I could have got my yard work done. Today has been on and off severe storms. Hope the trees are all standing. Really don't want to look. Saw lots of lightening hitting close and heard thunder touching down really close. Close enough to shake the house. Crazy weather. Only a couple more weeks until Thanksgiving week. Then, only three working weeks left in the year. I could use a little time off. House is looking pretty good. I did some more organizing today and actually hung some pictures as well. Finally starting to look more like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment