Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Gun show weekend coming on

Big Indy show as well as a local gun show going on. Have to see if I get drafted for weekend work or not. Haven't been to Indy in a while. Weekend before a holiday weekend, so we are probably working. Only a few weeks until the spring machine gun shoot as well as my vacation :)

It was sunny and in the seventies today. Weed whacked the yard once I got home. The mighty hunting dog I have, almost missed the rabbit in the yard altogether. Rabbit watched the dog for a bit from over by the shed, turned and headed to the fence. Almost a real life bugs bunny moment. I thought my dog was going to knock himself out on the fence when he finally noticed the rabbit and took chase. Good thing his meals come in a can or he would die of starvation.

1 comment:

  1. We will be there Sunday. email me. maybe we can hook up.

    Saw your brother last weekend

    ReplyDelete