Saturday, August 4, 2012



It was a really nice gun show. Met up with some of the regular vendors that display at most of the gun shows around here. There were some different vendors unique to this location as well. I picked up some more .308 for my M1A. Some bulk and some in bandoleer. Never ran across it in the bandoleer before. No luck on the picatinny rail extension. The only vendor that had one (the only one anyone had) wanted about three times the amount for it that I can get one for online. Have to order one on my next bulk ammo order. Had some really interesting items. Picked up a book from one of the vendors. Have to see if the vendor I bought the ammo from buys enbloc clips and empty bandoleers as I have quite a few.

I was going to hit Chick-fil-A on the way home. Looks like Chick-fil-A is doing extremely well. I never heard of them until the news media started all the hoopla. Checked out their website and the food looks good. The parking lot is full, people are lined up in the drive through, around the building and on the street going to the restaurant. Have to wait for another day to try it out. Glad to see they are not being hurt by the latest media frenzy. It is a true shame that freedom of speech and a person voicing their personal opinion has to stir up the dregs of society and the media has to feed the fire. Hopefully Obama gets the same treatment come November. Hopefully people line up that way at the polls to voice their opinions again. Maybe there is a small glimmer of hope for people yet. Ever,ever so small.

Tomorrow is club day. Have to go play around at cowboy town and the range. Need to mow the lawn first. Can't believe it is finally raining a bit and greening back up out there again. I don't think it is going to come back full again this year. It is only a few weeks before Frog Follies comes to the 4H center again. Year is flying by. Seems like I was just there.

No comments:

Post a Comment