Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vacation time

Finally put the rest of the shelving units up in the garage and organized the mess. I can actually find things now. It actually cooled off to the point you almost need a jacket outside. Hope to get the driveway sealed later on in the week. Remembered to pick up the sealer and an extra roller cover so now all I need is the ambition.

Made it down to the sheriffs office today and took care of the paper work for my C&R license. Came home and mailed it along with my check. It would be great to get it in time where I can take some papers along to the machine gun shoot in October. It will also be nice to be able to order the guns and have them sent right to my house instead of paying an ffl to handle it. I also took care of  the CMP paperwork so I can order my Garand ammo in bulk. Had the paperwork for a while now, but just never got around to taking it in to sheriffs office for approval.

Tomorrow will be the Patton museum , Bass Pro in Clarksville, and may drop off at the Louisville zoo as the weather is suppose to be nice. May shoot down to knob creek and check out the range while it is not in use for the machine gun shoot. They have a great gun shop in there.

1 comment: