Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to work

First day back after a vacation always seems a couple days long. Takes a few days just to undo damage done while gone.Naturally everything is hot and needs done by last week if not sooner. Our other CNC ID grinder went down again, so that leaves everything going through my machines. Wouldn't be so bad if they were organized and would stick to a schedule. I lost a couple hours today while they decided which hot job was the hottest.If they were a little more decisive, the machine would have been set back up and going on the next job.

 Did get some good news when I got home. The ATF cashed my check for my Curio and Relic license, so I know they have it and are starting to process it. I am hoping to have it for the machine gun shoot in October. I can almost smell the gunpowder already. Hopefully it is dry enough at this one I can park close. Spring shoot I had to street park which took a lot of looping around waiting and looking for an opening. Spring shoot is usually really wet. This year the four wheelers were getting stuck in the mess. I will check on the garrand ammo while I am there, but I am set through the CMP to order direct from them and they have the good stuff back in stock again. But I still check. Last year I bought some for less than I could get it through the CMP. The CMP also did away with their limit last I checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment