Sunday, January 16, 2011

Missed gun show

Worked a lot of overtime all week including yesterday. Really wanted to go to Indy gunshow, but lacked ambition. Did have a nice day around the house though. Made some corned beef and cabbage with carrots and potatoes. Also got around to trying Brigid's recipe for homemade blueberry muffins which were really good. I would post a link, but don't know how. Her blog is "home on the range' on my side bar. She has some great food recipes as well as alot of good reading. Have to see if my brother made any new acquisitions at the show. Believe they have one in March, so I shall see about making that one. May go down to Whitakers during the week. They have a 1873 Springfield trapdoor "government property" for sale at a decent price. They are also showing the M1A I have been looking for as in stock.Og gave me a link to a site with a nice CAD program I may get and start playing with during the week. Have to get out of this winter funk. I hate winter. Go to work when it's dark, and get home at dark. Miss the sun.Spring can't get here quick enough.

1 comment:

  1. It was an OK show but always more fun with you and bro. You were both missed.

    I saw a lot of stuff I wanted but little I could afford. Good blogmeet and good company.

    ReplyDelete