Friday, January 4, 2019

Truck is back

Picked up truck today, so I am back up to full mobility. The mustang is nice, but I use the truck SO much, I miss it when it isn't there. It's nice to go to Lowes and pick up anything you need. Mustangs, you have to really think about what your getting. First stop today after pickup was lowes, to pick up lumber and supplies. Making some serious headway on most of the projects I wanted to get done. It was a torrential downpour all day today, so no outside work. Weekend is suppose to be awesome. Fifties or sixties. Go global warming. Might make a gun run down to Owensboro to the biggest gun store I know. Haven't been there in a couple years. They built a new building. Might go check it out. My new radio for the mustang is suppose to arrive today (ahead of schedule), so hopefully I can get that in tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment