Thursday, September 11, 2014

Well, that was fun

I have a couple less holes in my head now. A few hours in the dentist chair getting drilled, gouged and jabbed. Plus side, the jaw is sore, but no longer throbbing. Got the temporary crowns in, a full checkup scheduled and an appointment for installing the permanent crowns. The kind of week I have had, I believe the dentist chair still beat working. Used half a personal day for it. Save the other one for a rough Friday that I really just need to get out of there early.
The ice is broke. They finally started up overtime again and I am one of the six lucky ones that get to work Saturday. Yes. The time off was nice, but, money is great too. We are backed up on work with them holding back on the OT, be a while before we can catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment