Saturday, October 6, 2012

Home work day

https://indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/Public/FT1/PublicOnBallotSearch.aspx

For Indiana voters, the "who is on your ballot" is finally available for 2012. I don't vote strictly by party like most. I really like this site. You put in your name and address, it tells you exactly who is on your ballot. I always print it out, fill it out, and take it to the polls. Takes a tad longer than just hitting the blue or red button, but to me, it seems mindless to vote just by party. Sometimes, if there is a particularly bad candidate in your preferred party, you just have to hold your nose and push the democrat other button hoping next round, maybe they can take the hint and a better choice appears. As far as Pres goes, I will hold my nose and choose Mitt. He sucks, but is the lesser of the two evils that were thrown out for us to choose from. The judges will be getting a big NO on retention as well.

The gun show was lack luster. Not a whole lot of anything. Next week is the machine gun shoot, so that should make up for it. I was hoping on picking up a better trigger assembly for the AR, but weren't any at today's show. Should be a selection at the shoot. Hope to get some bulk ammo for the garrand and maybe some .223 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment