Friday, October 19, 2012

Guns,guns and more guns

I have the weekend off. Saturday is gun auction day down the road. Just shy of three hundred firearms up on the block along with lots of really cool firearm accessories. A gun safe is among the odd items out. No machine guns on the list, but, a few M1 carbines, some western guns, and a broomie are among the items that have my interest. After tomorrow, Sunday will be the Indy 1500 gun show. Hope to meet up with my brother and Og. It is always a good time. Next weekend is the Kentucky expo gun show that is about the size of Indy's 1500. The only weird thing with the Kentucky show is most of the vendors will only sell to an FFL licensee. Usually, I am after the older collector guns, so this works in my favor. I can usually get a really decent price as the buyers are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment