Thursday, March 29, 2012

One more week

It has been very busy at work. Work keeps piling up which is good, but I am really looking forward to some down time. Start vacation on Good Friday. My brother and his girlfriend are dropping by for a visit this weekend and I am very much looking forward to that. Vacation week, I hope to get the floor done on the Mustang so it will be roadworthy. Need to look at the Vette. Drove it the other weekend and the brakes were mushy. I swear it is the biggest money pit I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I replaced the master cylinder and power booster a couple years back, so they should be fine. It is going to get on my last nerve and wind up taking space in someone elses garage. I am also going to hit the machine gun shoot that week and maybe the St. Louis NRA banquet. Plan on playing at the club ALOT that week as well. Just have to make it another week....

No comments:

Post a Comment