Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to all




Due to some truck problems, I am celebrating close to home this year instead of up north as I usually do. My son wound up having to work this year and my nieces wound up going elsewhere, so there would have been fewer faces to see if I had made it up.  Still would have been nice to see my brother, family and friends. Did break down and cooked up a roast and stewed some veggies for a festive dinner. Made my mom's cheese souffle. Been quite a while since I had it. Next time I am going to add some chunks of bacon. I did have some hungry eyes on me while  eating...

Couldn't help but give him some meat and veggies with his food. Weather has been warm but wet. Probably head to the club tomorrow to burn up some ammo. Suppose to be in the fifties and dry. Maybe I will bump into some of my buddies. A few of them bought guns for their spouses, so maybe they will be out playing with their new toys. Still have another week off, so hopefully the weather holds out for a while yet. This is my kind of winter, no white stuff falling from the sky.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new years.


No comments:

Post a Comment