Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nothing exciting

Didn't do any fun stuff today, but did stay on course and cleaned the garage up some and got half of it painted. More than making it pretty, I want it to reflect the light better and it gives it a clean look. After I get it finished, I need to find some light fixtures that aren't an arm and a leg. I got the engine hoist broken down. Makes the garage a whole lot roomier.




Tomorrow, I need to help the neighbor get his starter put in and then I hope to make it to the range. Need to try out the new scope. Still want to get some work done on the Mustang , but getting the garage organized comes first.  Still have to find out when everyone is going to the gunshow. Try to just look this time around. It's hard because there is always something cool that wants to come home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment