Thursday, October 27, 2016

A little retro

Flipping through the tv channels and come across old Dr. Who episodes playing on Retro TV. Just in time to see Tom Baker materialize during regeneration. It is on weekdays for an hour each day. I remember watching it with my brother when we were kids. He was one of the more entertaining of the old doctors.

It is time again for the Indy 1500 gun show in Indy. Not sure I want to go or not. This close to the election, the line to get in is liable to wrap around the building a couple times. It is also time for the fleamarket down town, so lots to do. So far, I am suppose to be off for the weekend, if I can get out the door tomorrow without getting signed up. Only a couple more weeks until vacation. Not going anywhere. Just looking forward to some down time. Vacation will end with a military/gun show down town.

No comments:

Post a Comment