Thursday, September 8, 2016

That was quick

My extra long end mill showed up four days early. Definitely going to order more through them. Got home and finished boring the hole for the threads. Found a better boring bar than the one I was using, but not my good one. It cut straight, no push off. I am going to tear the office area apart tomorrow night. I have looked all over the garage for it. Why it is not next to the lathe I don't know. Has a nice threading insert in it. I can use the one I am using if need be, but the carbide insert is new in the one I am looking for, and probably a bit more accurate than the hand sharpened high speed one I made. Should finish up Saturday morning if I remain off the work list. There is a steam show this weekend in Elnora I usually go to. I am leaning toward just working in the garage on some projects. See what I feel like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment