Thursday, December 27, 2012

Well, I got out today

Picture from inside Cabela's. They have some beautiful displays there. Can't wait for the one in Louisville to open in the spring.




I actually left the house today. The subdivision looks like a disaster zone, but once you get out of the subdivision, things are pretty clear. I hit the gun store that I have the credit at and picked up a scope for my Ruger 77/44 . I picked up a Leupold VX1. From there, I headed out to the club to try it out. No luck there. I got as far as the driveway heading into the club. A four wheeler or a snowmobile might have made it. Looks like I will have to wait a little longer to try it out. Club meeting is Wednesday, so the care taker will probably have it dug out by then. I will give it another try Saturday. Going to load some .45 tomorrow so I will have something to shoot in my cowboy guns. I didn't realize how close the .45 colt and the .44 rem mag are in size. Picked up a few boxes of ammo for the new rifle. Will look for some used brass at the next show.

Picked up the latest Resident Evil DVD for some climate controlled entertainent. That and a pizza should make for a pleasant evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment