Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quick work day

It went flawlessly today. Before I knew it, the day was done. Tomorrow, the Indy 1500 gun show. YEAHHHHH. My brother and Og are going to be there, which makes it an even better show. I can finally return the engine hoist I borrowed from him a couple eons ago. He saved me a lot of money and it sure was appreciated. Now if I can only get off my tail and finish the floor pan, the mustang will be functional again. I am currently eyeballing an old triumph basket case that is available locally. May have another project in the background. I love the old Triumph choppers and would love to put one together sometime. The price is reasonable and I can probably recoup most of the cost selling the leftover parts through e-bay. One of the guys from work wanted to go to the gun show so I don't have to do the three and a half hour Indy drive solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment